Thirty-three competitors undertook the Tattersall’s Shooters Sub Club three-gun shoot at the Belmont Shooting Complex 100 metre and 50 metre ranges on Sunday 9 October 2016.
Despite the windy conditions, the shooters had a great morning of target shooting using rifles, shotguns and pistols. Overall the competition was very tight amongst the competitive shooters.
At the end-of-year celebration BBQ lunch and trophy presentation on 6 November, trophies were presented to:
· Men’s pistol: Carl Hilton
· Women’s pistol: Kristen Robinson
· Men’s rifle: Rod Andersen
· Women’s rifle: Tristen Robinson
· Men’s shotgun: Travis Hawkins
· Women’s shotgun: Kristen Robinson
· Overall: Rod Andersen
· Club Man of the Year: Grant Brownson
In the women's categories, Ms Kristen Robinson blitzed the field taking out the top position in women's pistol, rifle and shotgun - a great effort!
Pictured above from L to R: Carl Hilton, Kristen Robinson, Travis Hawkins, Rod Andersen, Grant Brownson.