As a Member of Queensland’s largest and most prestigious private membership
Club, your annual membership subscription is carefully invested to create an ideal
Member experience, preserve our heritage-listed facilities, and improve the quality and
exclusivity of events.
The Committee and our team of loyal and experienced staff deliver a growing repertoire of Member benefits
and create opportunities to engage with influential and like-minded people from business, government
and the community.
Under the banner of “Friendship is Life”, the Club has evolved over more than 150 years to meet the
changing personal and professional needs of Members.
In 2019, Tattersall’s introduced a family model for membership in response to Members’ desire to share the
Club with their family, friends and peers, including women.
Subscription fees cover a range of benefits including:
• Access to and hosting rights in all areas of our iconic CBD venue, including the historic Members’
Bar, Members’ Dining Room, Healy Room, O’Duffy Library, Business Centre, Health and Wellness
Centre, Accommodation and a variety of heritage and contemporary event spaces.
• Member prices on food, wine, room hire with a private Cellar Master service.
• Invitations to prestigious Club events for Members and guests with first class food, wine,
entertainment, high calibre speakers (including industry leaders, artists, athletes and
politicians) ranging from intimate High Teas to Grand Ballroom affairs.
• Access to a worldwide Reciprocal Network of over 114 private membership Clubs.
• Automatic membership of the Tattersall’s Racing Club, with four complimentary Members’ Stand
tickets for each of the four Tattersall’s Race Days (valued at more than $600).
• Access to all Club Interest Groups and the opportunity to instigate new Tattersall’s Interest
• Voting rights at the AGM and the ability to nominate for Committee elections.
• The ability to propose new Members and endorse their applications.
• A monthly account for all Club expenditure.
30 | Tattersall’s Club Brisbane